Things I've Done (In Bold)
1. Started my own blog
2. Slept under the stars--Yep, on a sailboat in the Bahamas (too damn hot inside the boat in August!
3. Played in a band - Only lasted one year in marching band. HATED IT! Oddly, my two older children have LOVED marching band.
4. Visited Hawaii
5. Watched a meteor shower
6. Given more than I can afford to charity.
7. Been to Disneyland/world--A couple of times. I think it's mandatory if you live in FL!
8. Climbed a mountain--Trip to Cyprus.
9. Held a praying mantis
10. Sung a solo
11. Bungee jumped
12. Visited Paris
13. Watched lightening at sea - Unfortunately, we were right in the middle of it. Never been more scared in my life, even in the middle of Hurricane Wilma when my roof was landing in the pool
14. Taught myself an art from scratch
15. Adopted a child
16. Had food poisoning--15 years ago, and I still can't eat coconut shrimp. Oddly, it was allegedly the chicken that was bad.
17. Walked to the top of the Statue of Liberty
18. Grown my own vegetables--Duh!
19. Seen the Mona Lisa in France
20. Slept on an overnight train
21. Had a pillow fight--Has anyone NEVER had a pillow fight?
23. Taken a sick day when you’re not ill--Not since I started teaching. Too much of a PITA to get a sub and leave sub plans
24. Built a snow fort
25. Held a lamb
26. Gone skinny dipping
27. Run a Marathon
28. Ridden in a gondola in Venice
29. Seen a total eclipse
30. Watched a sunrise or sunset
31. Hit a home run
32. Been on a cruise
33. Seen Niagara Falls in person
34. Visited the birthplace of my ancestors
35. Seen an Amish community
36. Taught myself a new language
37. Had enough money to be truly satisfied
38. Seen the Leaning Tower of Pisa in person
39. Gone rock climbing
40. Seen Michelangelo’s David
41. Sung karaoke
42. Seen Old Faithful geyser erupt
43. Bought a stranger a meal at a restaurant
44. Visited Africa
45. Walked on a beach by moonlight
46. Been transported in an ambulance
47. Had my portrait painted
48. Gone deep sea fishing
49. Seen the Sistine Chapel in person
50. Been to the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris
51. Gone scuba diving or snorkeling
52. Kissed in the rain
53. Played in the mud
54. Gone to a drive-in theater
55. Been in a movie
56. Visited the Great Wall of China
57. Started a business
58. Taken a martial arts class
59. Visited Russia
60. Served at a soup kitchen
61. Sold Girl Scout Cookies
62. Gone whale watching
63. Got flowers for no reason
64. Donated blood, platelets or plasma
65. Gone sky diving
66. Visited a Nazi Concentration Camp
67. Bounced a check
68. Flown in a helicopter
69. Saved a favorite childhood toy
70. Visited the Lincoln Memoria
71. Eaten Caviar
72. Pieced a quilt
73. Stood in Times Square
74. Toured the Everglades
75. Been fired from a job - The day after Scott and I closed on our first house. Those attorneys were total bastards.
76. Seen the Changing of the Guards in London
77. Broken a bone - King of the Hill in 8th grade. I was dethroned. Backwards. Down the hill.
78. Been on a speeding motorcycle
79. Seen the Grand Canyon in person
80. Published a book
81. Visited the Vatican
82. Bought a brand new car--Thank you, Dad, for the GM discount!
83. Walked in Jerusalem
84. Had my picture in the newspaper - Valedictorian! Woo hoo!
85. Read the entire Bible
86. Visited the White House
87. Killed and prepared an animal for eating - Smelling wet feathers takes me right back!
88. Had chickenpox
89. Saved someone’s life
90. Sat on a jury--Almost once.
91. Met someone famous
92. Joined a book club
93. Lost a loved one
94. Had a baby--Three times!
95. Seen the Alamo in person
96. Swam in the Great Salt Lake
97. Been involved in a law suit--Practiced law for 13 years, so yeah.
98. Owned a cell phone
99. Been stung by a bee
100. Rode an elephant